Move-In Day for the Class of 2019 is tomorrow, and all eyes will be on Gustie Dads to debut this year’s most stylish outfits. The Fourth Crown has all of the necessary fashion tips to ensure that your dad stands out.
- Pants Sagging, Sweat Dripping. Show that mini-fridge you mean business.
- Sweat-Stained Plaid? Sexy Dad! Nothing shows a fun-tempered fatherly maturity like a short-sleeved plaid shirt, but don’t forget to show off your hard work with some healthy wet spots under the arms and along the back!
- Showing Calf? They’ll Laugh. Hike up those mid-length white socks with pride.
- Unzipped Fly—Don’t Ask Why! When you accidentally walk into a women’s bathroom, you need to be ready to get in, get it out, and get out quick before you risk an unpleasant lawsuit.
- Get Down to Biz, Hike up your Shiz! Assert your manly dominance and show that bed loft you won’t take any of its shit by hiking your too-short cargo pants all the way up to your armpits.
- Fanny Pack: The New Six Pack! Keep your bulging midriff ready for battle with this hip-hugging hunk-a-licious accessory!