SAINT PETER, MN- Tired of dodging high schoolers left and right? Here’s how to make sure you never have to see any of them again.
- Tell them about the annual Gustavus purge night.
- Make them frost their own cookies like children.
- Introduce them to any Gustie Greeter.
- Bark at them.
- Tell them that sometimes you have to pay for access codes just to do your homework.
- Give them a tour of Lund.
- Tell them about the witches that live in the arb. Actually that would be pretty cool.
- Describe the parking lots situation.
- Gradually get really sweaty throughout the tour.
- Just be yourself.
Categories: CAMPUS NEWS